axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kiran Kumar" <kku...@objectwave.com>
Subject axis-java2wsdl is throwing java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 00:57:18 GMT
Hello, I am using axis-1_3. When I am trying to use ant task "axis-java2wsdl", I am getting
the following error.

[axis-java2wsdl] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.axis.encoding.DefaultTypeMappingImpl.getSingleton()Lorg/apache/axis/encoding/TypeMapping;
[axis-java2wsdl] 	at org.apache.axis.tools.ant.wsdl.Java2WsdlAntTask.execute(Java2WsdlAntTask.java:221)
[axis-java2wsdl] 	at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:275)
[axis-java2wsdl] 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:364)
[axis-java2wsdl] 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:341)
[axis-java2wsdl] 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:369)
[axis-java2wsdl] 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1214)
[axis-java2wsdl] 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1062)
[axis-java2wsdl] 	at org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.antsupport.InternalAntRunner.run(InternalAntRunner.java:377)
[axis-java2wsdl] 	at org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.antsupport.InternalAntRunner.main(InternalAntRunner.java:135)

Initially it was not able to identify 'javax.activation.DataSource' class, so I have added
activation.jar (from Sun) and then it threw the above exception.

Any clue? I guess somewhere there is a conflict between the versions of the jar files..

Thanks,Kiran

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is confidential and is intended only for the individual(s)
named.  If you are not the intended recipient, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete
it from your system; do not copy/save this e-mail or disclose its contents to anyone.  E-mail
transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as the transmission could be
interrupted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, altered, arrive late or contain viruses.  ObjectWave
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this e-mail which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  The views expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily
reflect those of ObjectWave or its affiliates.