axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tony Dean" <Tony.D...@sas.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] services.xml
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 16:01:20 GMT
Oh, OK.  So looks for *.wsdl in meta-inf/ and matches the services defined in services.xml.

Thanks, I'll try it out.

-----Original Message-----
From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:davanum@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 10:13 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axis2] services.xml

Tony,

right now the code picks up all the wsdl's and associates it to a specific service by the
service name.

/wsdl:definitions/wsdl:service/@name (in wsdl file) should match /service/@name in \ services.xml

thanks,
dims

On 2/1/06, Tony Dean <Tony.Dean@sas.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the response Deepal and Eran.
>
> That sounds good, except I just thought of something.  I want to include a wsdl with
each service, but I don't want to combine unrelated services in a single services.wsdl.  There's
no way to specify multiple wsdls in meta-inf, is there?  You could have a child service element
that explicitly states the associated wsdl:
> <service name="">
>   <wsdl>service1.wsdl</wsdl>
> </service>
>
> I have no need for session context sharing, so for now I guess I'll package as separate
.aar.  I was considering merely for packaging purposes, not functionality.