axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Alejandro Ariel de Lio <alejandro.de...@knh.com.ar>
Subject RE: Document Literal vs Document Wrapped vs RPC Encoding
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 17:34:41 GMT
I think that the thing is that when you do soap rpc literal messages you may
find it difficult to validate messages in deserializing time. That's because
you use the name of the wsdl message element and not the name of the xsd
element itself.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Anne Thomas Manes [mailto:atmanes@gmail.com]
Enviado el: viernes, 03 de febrero de 2006 4:08
Para: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Asunto: Re: Document Literal vs Document Wrapped vs RPC Encoding

Quite a few SOAP engines don't support rpc/literal, therefore doc/literal
(wrapped or unwrapped) is a better idea than rpc/literal. I generally
recommend using wrapped doc/literal for best interop and easiest development
and configuration. Note that .NET supports wrapped doc/literal by default.

Anne

On 2/2/06, Cyrille Le Clerc < cyrille.leclerc@pobox.com