axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Girish_Kumar" <Girish_Ku...@Satyam.com>
Subject RE: WSS4j with "passwordText" doesn't work
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 09:53:44 GMT
Hi,

How do I unsubscribe from this group? I sent a mail as explained in the
subscription mail. But still I am getting the mails from this group.

Regards,
Girish

-----Original Message-----
From: Ulf Dittmer [mailto:ulf@ulfdittmer.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 2:44 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: WSS4j with "passwordText" doesn't work

Hi-

It's a little counter-intuitive, because it works in different ways
depending on whether you use cleartext or digested passwords. I'm
attaching a handler that does both, and which works fine for me.

Ulf

// the username and password we expect incoming WS calls to use
private String user = "wsuser";
private String pwd = "wspwd";

public void handle (Callback[] callbacks) throws IOException,
UnsupportedCallbackException {
  for (int i = 0; i < callbacks.length; i++) {
    if (callbacks[i] instanceof WSPasswordCallback) {
      WSPasswordCallback pc = (WSPasswordCallback) callbacks[i];

      if (pc.getUsage() == WSPasswordCallback.USERNAME_TOKEN) {
        // digested password
        if (user.equals(pc.getIdentifer()))
          pc.setPassword(pwd);
      } else if (pc.getUsage() ==
WSPasswordCallback.USERNAME_TOKEN_UNKNOWN) {
        // cleartext password
        if (! user.equals(pc.getIdentifer()))
          throw new IOException("unknown user: "+pc.getIdentifer());

        if (! pwd.equals(pc.getPassword()))
          throw new IOException("password incorrect for user:
"+pc.getIdentifer());
      }
    } else {
      throw new UnsupportedCallbackException(callbacks[i], "Unrecognized
Callback");
    }
  }
}