axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Planting, Hans" <Hans.Plant...@nl.compuware.com>
Subject consuming .NET webservice with xsd:any
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 15:04:08 GMT
Hi there,

I have an application that consumes a .NET webservice using Axis 1.2.1
containing the following construct:

<xsd:complexType>
  <xsd:sequence>
    <xsd:element ref="s:schema"/> <!-- 's' is alias for
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema -->
    <xsd:any/>
  </xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>

As far as I know neither the JAXRPC 1.1 nor the WSDL 1.1 specification
defines an element having a ref to a 'schema' and Axis does not seem to
generate any specific code for the element. This being a .NET service I
assume the construct is used to represent a DataSet.
My question is this: is there any support planned or available for dynamic
types like DataSet (eventhough it is not standardized yet) ??

Thanks,

Hans

and then destroy it.