axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Simone Bonazzoli <s.bonazz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wsdl2java bug ???
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 15:09:51 GMT
rodriguo, i think that the service is deployed correctly...

this is the wsdd..... any suggests???

simone

<!-- Use this file to deploy some handlers/chains and services      -->
<!-- Two ways to do this:                                           -->
<!--   java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd          -->
<!--      after the axis server is running                          -->
<!-- or                                                             -->
<!--   java org.apache.axis.utils.Admin client|server deploy.wsdd   -->
<!--      from the same directory that the Axis engine runs         -->

<deployment
    xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"

  <!-- Services from WebDiskService WSDL service -->

  <service name="WebDiskSOAP" provider="java:RPC" style="document"
use="literal">
      <parameter name="wsdlTargetNamespace" value="
http://www.informatica.uniroma2.it/WebDisk/wsdl"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlServiceElement" value="WebDiskService"/>
      <parameter name="schemaQualified" value="
http://www.informatica.uniroma2.it/WebDisk/wsdl/types"/>
      <parameter name="schemaUnqualified" value="
http://www.informatica.uniroma2.it/WebDisk"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlServicePort" value="WebDiskSOAP"/>
      <parameter name="className" value="
it.uniroma2.informatica.webservices.WebDiskSOAPBindingImpl"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlPortType" value="WebDiskPortType"/>
      <parameter name="typeMappingVersion" value="1.2"/>

      <operation name="list" qname="list" returnQName="retNS:listResponse"
xmlns:retNS="http://www.informatica.uniroma2.it/WebDisk"
returnType="rtns:listResponse" soapAction="
http://www.informatica.uniroma2.it/WebDisk/wsdl/list" >
        <parameter qname="pns:listRequest" xmlns:pns="
http://www.informatica.uniroma2.it/WebDisk" type="tns:listRequest"
xmlns:tns="http://www.informatica.uniroma2.it/WebDisk"/>
      </operation>

      <operation name="upload" qname="upload"
returnQName="retNS:uploadResponse" xmlns:rtNS="
http://www.informatica.uniroma2.it/WebDisk" returnType="xsd:string"
soapAction="http://www.informatica.uniroma2.it/WebDisk/wsdl/upload" >
        <parameter qname="fileName" type="pns:string" xmlns:pns="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
        <parameter qname="file" type="pns:Multipart" xmlns:pns="
http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"/>
      </operation>

      <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="list upload"/>

      <requestFlow>
          <handler type="soapmonitor"/>
      </requestFlow>
      <responseFlow>
    <handler type="soapmonitor"/>
      </responseFlow>

      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://www.informatica.uniroma2.it/WebDisk"
        qname="ns:listRequest"
        type="java:it.uniroma2.informatica.types.ListRequest"
        serializer="
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.castor.CastorSerializerFactory"
        deserializer="
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.castor.CastorDeserializerFactory"
        encodingStyle=""
      />
      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://www.informatica.uniroma2.it/WebDisk"
        qname="ns:listResponse"
        type="java:it.uniroma2.informatica.types.ListResponse"
        serializer="
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.castor.CastorSerializerFactory"
        deserializer="
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.castor.CastorDeserializerFactory"
        encodingStyle=""
      />
      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://www.informatica.uniroma2.it/WebDisk"
        qname="ns:myFileType"
        type="java:it.uniroma2.informatica.types.MyFileType"
        serializer="
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.castor.CastorSerializerFactory"
        deserializer="
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.castor.CastorDeserializerFactory"
        encodingStyle=""
      />
      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://www.informatica.uniroma2.it/WebDisk"
        qname="ns:DataHandler"
        type="java:javax.activation.DataHandler"
        serializer="
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.JAFDataHandlerSerializerFactory"
        deserializer="
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.JAFDataHandlerDeserializerFactory"
        encodingStyle=""
      />

  </service>
</deployment>