axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dies Koper <d...@jp.fujitsu.com>
Subject Re: multiple class objects for single web service
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 00:09:06 GMT
You can have several URLs for one service but only one web service
interface at a particular URL.
You can define multiple web services (with all their URLs) in one WSDL.

Whether you want to use different URLs, WSDL files and web services for
your HelloWorld and EchoServer interfaces or not, is a design decision.

Regards,
Dies