axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Parameter question
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2006 01:36:51 GMT
Hi Alan;

I am sorry for late reply .

If you include some parameters in axis2.xml you can get them using
AxisConfiguration.

If you have access to message context you can directly ask from msgCtx
for your parameters.

If you are using ServiceClient then you can get the ServiceContext and
from that you can get the configurationContext and from
configurationContext you can get AxisConfiguration.

--
Thanks,
Deepal