axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Justin Schoeman <jus...@expertron.co.za>
Subject Re: Consuming Axis2 webservice with c# client?
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2006 10:07:26 GMT
How could it possibly expect an abstract type - an abstract type has no
implementation?

Is this not possibly the interop problem that was mentioned before (I am
sure I read about it on the list, but can not find it again), where .net
clients had problems understanding a type attribute when the xmlns
attributes were also passed.  I seem to remember there being a simple
config file change to enable compatibility...

?

Thanks,

Justin