axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: custom SoapFault in Axis2
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 17:37:24 GMT
Hi Magnus and all,

I just fixed some of the bugs that were there with the fault handling
and added a test case too for that. Now you can use the customized fault
handling. See [1], if you wanna know how to create custom faults.

Let me know if you have any more concerns on this.

-- Chinthaka

[1] :
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/integration/test/org/apache/axis2/engine/util/FaultHandler.java

Eran Chinthaka wrote:

>Hi Magnus,
>
>Magnus Olsson wrote:
>

>>Hi Erin,
>>

>You must have meant Eran ;-)
>

>>how would I create a custom SOAP Fault if the fault is generated by Axis (i.e. not
in the service itself)? Lets say that the service is missing, could the SOAP Fault be customized
somehow? By using a handler in the out fault flow?