axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rodrigo Ruiz <rr...@gridsystems.com>
Subject Re: Sending a Collection of objects (advanced :-))
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:54:04 GMT
If you want to avoid custom serializers, the only way is to have a
separate set of classes for your web service, and convert to and fro
your internal set.

I have never tried, so I am not sure at all, but maybe you can use
"DynaBeans" from jakarta commons beanutils to dinamically create
"web-service compatible" wrappers for your classes. If you try this
path, and get success, don't forget to share it! ;-)

Regards,
Rodrigo Ruiz