axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] JMS tutorial?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 05:16:13 GMT
Hi Michael,

Michael Laccetti wrote:

>On another note, is there any documentation on how to integrate Axis2 with
>an existing web application?

If you want to integrate Axis2, look in to the implementation in
AxisServlet.doPost.

I do accept that we lag in documentations, coz we are concentrating more
and more on improving Axis2. Iksrazal (ohh, sorry Lazarski ;-) ) and
Chatra and helping with us to improve our documentations these days.

But if you have problems, you are always welcome to ask them here.

-- Chinthaka