axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Axis2 WSDL migration question
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 02:40:21 GMT
Hi Iksrazal,

Seems like you have good knowedge on migrating to Axis2. So can I ask
for a help from you, if possible ?

We have written a migration document from Axis1 to Axis2, which I think
is not complete. Can you please help us with improving that. If you can
do that, we really appreciate it on behalf of the users who are trying
to migrate to Axis2 with existing Axis1 code.

Thanks,
Chinthaka