axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Brian Shields <brian.shie...@geminga.it.nuigalway.ie>
Subject Re: wss4j and axis2
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 18:37:04 GMT
Thanks Ruchith, That worked. I had the module installed correctly but
the client was not aware of the axis2.xml file. creating a ServiceClient
with custom repository worked.
I am aware that for service specific settings i will have to configure
the services.xml file, that will be done in due course. For now I am
going to get encryption and signatures working at a global!
Thanks again,
Brian.