axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Aron Sogor <aron.so...@windriver.com>
Subject How to do an XML inlude from the classpath?
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 19:18:24 GMT

I have a couple Typemapping snipets I would like to include in the
client-config.wsdd Like

<!DOCTYPE project [
*    <!ENTITY enterpriseTypes SYSTEM
"file:com/windriver/dsm/webservice/axis-mappings-EnterpriseWSSessionBean.xml">*
]>
<deployment name="defaultClientConfig"
            xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
 <globalConfiguration>
   <parameter name="disablePrettyXML" value="true"/>
   <parameter name="enableNamespacePrefixOptimization" value="false"/>
 </globalConfiguration>
 <transport name="http"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender"/>
 <transport name="local"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.local.LocalSender"/>
 <transport name="java"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.java.JavaSender"/>

* &enterpriseTypes;*
</deployment>

now if
*com/windriver/dsm/webservice/axis-mappings-EnterpriseWSSessionBean.xml
*was from the pwd of the java process this might work. (this type of
incule works with my ant builds)
but it doesn't get resolved in the classpath..

Is there a way to make that happen.

My other option is to get the client Engine and digest it OR copy manually.

Any answer is greatly thanked..

Aron