axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Franck MARCHAND" <fmarch...@signaturegenetics.com>
Subject Handler and parameters
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:23:48 GMT
 Hi !

I've got a handler chain. In the client application I send a bean as a parameter in the Call.invoke
method. Then the request message go through the chain to the final receiver.
I would like to know how I can get the bean wich is in the parameter list in a handler. I
know I can use SAAJ to find xml fragment in the SOAP message .. But would it be possible to
get it in a "Object" form as I use it in the final web-service ?

Thx
Franck

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Schoeman [mailto:justin@expertron.co.za]
Sent: vendredi 17 février 2006 11:08
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Consuming Axis2 webservice with c# client?

The WSDL and XSD files are attached.  I had to edit the WSDL from the published version by
filling in the soapAction name for the operations that we use.  I am not sure of the significance
of this field, and why it was left out in the original service, but without it, the generated
clients get EPR not found errors.  Modifying this wouldn't cause this problem though, would
it?

The WSDL files come from a standards body, and I am not sure if they were generated from any
specific application.

Thanks!

Justin