axis-java-user mailing list archives

From robert <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to add a new method?
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:36:13 GMT
Combining EJB with axis 1.x requires integration with the app server. I've
done it a lot with jboss, which uses axis internally. Basically there's a lot
of files to edit.

My advice:

1) Work with wsdl2java instead of java2wsdl. Just create your endpoint like:

YourImpl implements SessionBean, EJB_Context

Then implement your endpoint methods that match your wsdl2java generated
methods and classes.

2) Create a jar with your wsdl2java generated classes and use that to create
your references. Use the same jar on the server and the client.

That's the basics. Beyond that, its all about the configuration, unfortunately
different on every app server. In the long run you can use spring to solve
that somewhat.

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/