axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] services.xml
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 15:13:27 GMT
Tony,

right now the code picks up all the wsdl's and associates it to a
specific service by the service name.

/wsdl:definitions/wsdl:service/@name (in wsdl file) should match
/service/@name in \
services.xml

thanks,
dims

On 2/1/06, Tony Dean <Tony.Dean@sas.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the response Deepal and Eran.
>
> That sounds good, except I just thought of something.  I want to include a wsdl with
each service, but I don't want to combine unrelated services in a single services.wsdl.  There's
no way to specify multiple wsdls in meta-inf, is there?  You could have a child service element
that explicitly states the associated wsdl:
> <service name="">
>   <wsdl>service1.wsdl</wsdl>
> </service>
>
> I have no need for session context sharing, so for now I guess I'll package as separate
.aar.  I was considering merely for packaging purposes, not functionality.