axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Damien Evans" <dev...@teramedica.com>
Subject Axis2: NullPointer in Eclipse code generation
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:02:40 GMT
Hi,

I'm doing some MTOM stuff, and am starting to experiment with Axis2
(v0.9.4) as the toolkit.  So far I like everything I see.

When I tried using the Eclipse plugin to generate code for either of the
attached WSDL files from whitemesa.net, I get a NullPointerException
dialog box.  Generating code from WSDL files from other web services
(that do not deal with binary content) works just fine.

I have a couple of questions...  First off, does anyone have any
insights as to this failure?  Second, is there a way that I can turn on
logging in the Eclipse code generation plugin?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

-- Damien