axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amjad Abu Zur - TusAlas" <mabu...@tusalas.com>
Subject gzip and org.apache.axis.client.Call
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:22:08 GMT
Hi all,

How can I send and receive GZIP webservices request and response with the class
org.apache.axis.client.Call? with the method I have here should I trust that I have ziped
request and response?

 I mean, does the line "_call.setProperty("Content-Encoding","gzip");" do all for me?

 Is there any site where you could point me to see the way to do it?

 thanks in advance

 public org.w3c.dom.Element multiSubmitXml(java.lang.String profile, org.w3c.dom.Element requests)
throws java.rmi.RemoteException
    {
        if (super.cachedEndpoint == null)
        {
            throw new org.apache.axis.NoEndPointException();
        }
        org.apache.axis.client.Call _call = createCall();
        _call.setOperation(_operations[1]);
        _call.setUseSOAPAction(true);
        _call.setSOAPActionURI("https://webservices.galileo.com/MultiSubmitXml");
        _call.setEncodingStyle(null);
        _call.setProperty(org.apache.axis.client.Call.SEND_TYPE_ATTR, Boolean.FALSE);
        _call.setProperty(org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.PROP_DOMULTIREFS, Boolean.FALSE);
  _call.setProperty("Content-Encoding","gzip");
        _call.setSOAPVersion(org.apache.axis.soap.SOAPConstants.SOAP11_CONSTANTS);
        _call.setOperationName(new javax.xml.namespace.QName(urlGalileo, "MultiSubmitXml"));
        setRequestHeaders(_call);
        setAttachments(_call);
        try {        java.lang.Object _resp = _call.invoke(new java.lang.Object[] {profile,
requests});
            if (_resp instanceof java.rmi.RemoteException)
            {
                throw (java.rmi.RemoteException)_resp;
            }
            else
            {
                extractAttachments(_call);
                try
                {
                    return (org.w3c.dom.Element) _resp;
                }
                catch (java.lang.Exception _exception)
                {
                    return (org.w3c.dom.Element) org.apache.axis.utils.JavaUtils.convert(_resp,
org.w3c.dom.Element.class);
                }
            }
        }
        catch (org.apache.axis.AxisFault axisFaultException)
        {
            throw axisFaultException;
        }
    }

Mohamed Abu Zur___   ________________
Browser System S.L.                             [www.tusalas.com]
Departamento de Desarrollo e Informática

TEL: +34 91 475 02 42  @mail: mabuzur@tusalas.com
C/ Cristo de la victoria nº 102 - 104   ::: Madrid - España