axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Laccetti" <mich...@s2g-limited.com>
Subject [Axis2] JMS tutorial?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 04:00:39 GMT
I've been doing some research into the best WS framework/implementation, and
Axis2 comes up as a winner.  Originally I chose Axis, but it didn't play too
nicely with Geronimo.  Now, the real question:  is there any documentation
on using the JMS transport?  I've seen the SMTP one, which is well done, but
doesn't quite work for me.  I know that there is a global configuration for
the transport in the axis2.xml file; can it be configured elsewhere?  Or can
the configuration be done programmatically as well?

Thanks,

Michael