axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis-2] SoapFault in axis2
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 11:00:56 GMT
Hi kheng,
This is a feature we need to add. The Axis2 WSDL2Java tool does not generate
code for faults yet.
The XMLbeans case is that XMLBeans compiles the schema and generate the
relevant data bound classes (it does not know that some of these classes
would be wrapped in exceptions). If we need to map them to exceptions we
have to do that ourself.

--
Ajith Ranabahu