axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Chwajol <gchwa...@gmail.com>
Subject [axis2] Programming with skeletons
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2006 21:11:26 GMT
Hello,

I have made my first test service and a client with Axis2, starting
with WSDL and generating code with WSDL2Java tool. And it seems to
work :)
But the question is related to generating the skeleton.
For me (and according to Axis1 userguide) skeleton is a class "that
sits between the Axis engine and the actual service implementation".
However, after generating a skeleton I found a skeleton class with
metod signatures, where I found something like:
//Todo fill this with the necessary business logic
After filling with a code, it worked.

But now, when I add another operation to my wsdl and regenerate
skeleton, will I need to reimplement again logic part of all methods
(including these that were already implemented)? I would expect that
implementation is located somewhere else and it would be enough to add
only additional code relating to new operations...
I will apprieciate any suggestion.

Cheers,
--
Grzegorz ChwajoƂ