axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anne Thomas Manes <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wsdl java error
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 20:54:50 GMT
Bram,

Your message parts reference elements (which is appropriate for
document/literal), but you have not defined elements in your schema (only
types). You need to define those elements, e.g.:

<element name="PlatformArray" type="myxsd:PlatformArray"/>

Anne

(surprisingly, the Cape Clear SOA Editor did not pick up this error)