axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Bargnesi <abargn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reasons why Webservice is inaccessible from WAN?
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 17:51:58 GMT
James,

I will try the ip address for the production ip address.  The port it is
running on
is 80.  Port 80 is definately open on the production machine as I can make
requests
to the webservice using a browser.  I do not believe the firewall is to
blame because I
can access port 80.

Let me give the ip address a shot and see what happens.  I guess it could
still be a proxy
problem but I am not sure where a proxy could be.  My linux client is not
running a proxy
so it would have to be on the webservice production server?

Anthony Bargnesi