axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Grossberger, Guenter" <Guenter.Grossber...@softwareag.com>
Subject RE: how to change location of web service classes
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:33:44 GMT
Fine. You also have to change the URL you are using in the admin client. I think it'S option
-l from the command line or hostname, port and servletpath in the ant task. Something like
java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient -lhttp://myserver:8080/the-struts-application/services/AdminService
deploy.wsdd

Bye,
Guenter