axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jarmo Doc" <jar...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Debugging Service
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:31:20 GMT
Ouch.  If you haven't akready, then I'd read the FAQ about log4j at
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis/ViewSOAPMessages.

And I'd probably go back to basics, build the simplest possible service with
one operation such as:

public class echotest
{
public echotest()
{
}
public String echo(String text)
{
  System.out.println("Invoked echo: " + text);
  return text;
}
}

and build, deploy, and test it.  If you can't get this to output (to
Tomcat's catalina.out?) then something's seriously wrong.