axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jarmo Doc" <jar...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: AXIS, SOAP and cookie based routing
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 02:06:29 GMT
For basic session handling using cookies, at server:

MessageContext.getCurrentContext().setMaintainSession(true)

At client:

XYZServiceLocator xyz_locator = new XYZServiceLocator();
xyz_locator.setMaintainSession(true);

Also see:
http://www.fawcette.com/javapro/2003_04/online/wsdl_kjones_04_29_03/default_pf.aspx