axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jarmo Doc" <jar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis 1.3 suitable for production env?
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 17:37:31 GMT
I do use document/literal.

On the #1 issue below, I see the following from java2wsdl:

- Please register a typemapping/beanmapping for 'xyz.myexception'
- The class java.lang.Throwable is defined in a java or javax package and
cannot be converted into an xml schema type.  An xml schema anyType will be
used to define this class in the wsdl file.

How do I 'tweak' the WSDL to correct these issues?

On the #2 issue below, I eventually found a workaround which is instead of
writing the following:

public class Employer
{
  public int employerID;
  public Employee [] employees;
}

just write the following:

public class Employer
{
  public int employerID;
  public Employee [] employees; // could be private

  public Employee [] getEmployees()
  {
    return this.employees;
  }

  public void setEmployees(Employee [] employees)
  {
    this.employees = employees;
  }
}

This 'hack' solved all my problems to do with having to use ArrayOfEmployee
in boith the Axis server and Axis clients.

On #3, I don't have a solution yet so may have to create an intermediate
class that contains the Booleans and then pass that class to the operation
rather than passing the contained Booleans.