axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jarmo Doc" <jar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis 1.3 suitable for production env?
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 19:54:59 GMT
I do have a typeMapping for my exception.  It was generated for me by
wsdl2java, as follows:

      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="x.y.z"
        qname="ns:MyException"
        type="java:x.y.z.MyException"
        encodingStyle=""
      />

I'm assuming that this is perfectly reasonable alternative to a beanmapping.

What I don't understand is why java2wsdl reports that I should register a
typemapping/beanmapping (does that mean oneor the other?  Or both?) for this
exception when it does not report that for any other user-defined class.
What's so special about an exeption?