axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jay Glanville" <Jay.Glanvi...@naturalconvergence.com>
Subject how to create axis client from XML Schema?
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 16:45:28 GMT
Hello all

Please excuse the potentially really stupid question I'm about to ask
(blame it on too much eggnog over the holidays).

Is there a way that I can create an Axis client for a service that only
has an XML Schema (it doesn't publicize a WSDL)?

We're currently using SAAJ to construct our requests to this server,
along with the parsing of the responses.  Thus, we've started to write
wrapper code to make an interface to this service.  However, I would
like to avoid this if I could find a tool like WSDL2Java.

So, is there any way that I can get Axis to implement my client?  If
not, is there a recommendation for a tool that's analogous to WSDL2java
(creation of beans, dealing with communication, etc) but for XML
Schemas?

Thanks

JDG

---