axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <Fernando.Matom...@thomson.com>
Subject RE: Axis not interoperable with JWSDP?
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 10:22:15 GMT
Thanks. Adding that parameter got the program working through the WSDL.

However, now I make a call and I get the following error when returning
long[]:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" deserialization error:

java.lang.ClassCastException: [J

    at

com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.ArraySerializerBase.deserialize(ArraySerializer
Base.java:277)

CAUSE:

java.lang.ClassCastException: [J

    at

com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.ObjectArraySerializer.deserializeArrayInstance(
ObjectArraySerializer.java:178)

The dynamically generated WSDL has this type for the response:

<wsdl:message name="listDocumentBasketDocumentsResponse">

<wsdl:part name="listDocumentBasketDocumentsReturn"

type="impl:ArrayOf_xsd_long"/>

</wsdl:message>