axis-java-user mailing list archives

From SOA Work <soaw...@web.de>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Rolling my own services.xml - how to define the in and out message so it appears in the WSDL.
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 07:01:09 GMT

I agree. I didn't find good samples too. All samples in the userguide use the OMElements things.
Could someone give me a services.xml what a class like this must look like in services.xml

public class Example {
	public CustomBean getCustomBean(String name) {
	}

	public CustomBean getCustomBean(String name, String whatever) {
	}

	public CustomBean[] getAllBeans(String whatever) {
	}
}

btw. must CustomBean implemente Serializable? And more than one service defined in services.xml
must be grouped with <serviceGroup>?

axis-user@ws.apache.org schrieb am 25.01.06 07:54:34:

> Slowly the mysery services.xml becomes clearer. I succeeded using the
> RPCMessageReceiver ;-).
>
> I tested the operation:
>
> public MyBean getBean() {..}
>
> with the coresponding entry in the services.xml:
>
> <service name="Complex">
>   <description>Complex example</description>
>   <messageReceivers>
>     <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
> 	class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver" />
>   </messageReceivers>
>   <parameter name="ServiceClass" locked="false">
>     Complex
>   </parameter>
>   <operation name="getBean"/>
> </service>
>
> so far it worked. But now I added a parameter to the method. Something like
> that:
>
> public MyBean getBean(String name);
>
> and the service was broken. do i always have to define parameters if the
> operation takes parameters? whats the syntax for <parameter>? could u
> explain the example u gave below?
>
> Is there a documentation for services.xml somewhere? I like the axis2
> architecture but without knowing about the services.xml it's kind of hard to
> use!
>
> greetings
> peter

Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstarkeren E-Mail-Postfach!