axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Revati Damle" <revati.da...@rave-tech.com>
Subject RE: Server did not recognize value of HTTP header SOAPAction
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:37:54 GMT

Mumbai,
Ph: (022)56606600 Ext 318

-----Original Message-----
From: Dies Koper [mailto:dies@jp.fujitsu.com]
Sent: 12 January 2006 19:02
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Server did not recognize value of HTTP header SOAPAction

Hello Revati,

Your stacktrace shows many methods and classes with "parse" in them.
It is parsing the response SOAP message.

Tcpmon is in axis.jar:

java org.apache.axis.utils.tcpmon 8080 localhost 8081

Here, "localhost" and "8081" are the hostname and port number of your
.Net Web server, please change them accordingly.
"8080" is a dummy port number. Change your client's code to use this
dummy port number instead of "8081".
The client will send its request to tcpmon, which will show it in its
GUI, and pass it through to the real host. It also shows the response.

I think this will only help showing you that the server is in fact
refusing your request with that soapaction.
Eventually, you'll have to figure out why.

Did you move the service (change the URL) and changed the SOAPAction
accordingly, while the server still using the old URN setting?
That's what I read here as a common cause:
http://bluebones.net/2003/07/server-did-not-recognize-http-header-soapac
tion/

Regards,
Dies

Revati Damle wrote:
> Hi Dies,
>
> We did not have tcpmon on but our code is failing on invoke and not
> returning any response from server.
>
> Revati Damle,
> Rave Technologies Ltd,
> Mumbai,

"urn:GSO-System-Services:external:1.6.5:PortalInterface/GsoResetPassword

>>"
>>This is what my server expects.
>>I am not sure why it is creating axis client side fault. It is not the
>>server response. Message is not being sent to server. Axis is dying on
>>invoke.
>>

>>Revati Damle,
>>Rave Technologies Ltd,
>>Mumbai,

org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.ja

>>>va:221)
>>>           at

org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.jav

>>>a:128)
>>>           at

org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(Deserializati

>>>onContext.java:1087)
>>>           at

oracle.xml.parser.v2.NonValidatingParser.parseElement(NonValidatingParse

>>>r.java:1254)
>>>           at

oracle.xml.parser.v2.NonValidatingParser.parseRootElement(NonValidatingP

>>>arser.java:311)
>>>           at

oracle.xml.parser.v2.NonValidatingParser.parseDocument(NonValidatingPars

>>>er.java:278)
>>>           at
>>
>>oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:184)
>>

>>>           at oracle.xml.jaxp.JXSAXParser.parse(JXSAXParser.java:288)
>>>           at

org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationCon

>>>text.java:227)
>>>           at
>>>org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
>>>           at
>>
>>org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:424)
>>

>>>           at

org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstan

>>>dChecker.java:62)
>>>           at
>>>org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)
>>>           at
>>
>>org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2765)
>>

>>>           at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2748)
>>>           at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1862)
>>>           at

com.rave.service.AxisSoapMessageCaller.constructSimpleSoapMessage(AxisSo

>>>apMessageCaller.java:197)
>>>           at

com.rave.service.AxisSoapMessageCaller.constructSoapMessage(AxisSoapMess

>>>ageCaller.java:269)
>>>           at

com.rave.service.AxisSoapMessageCaller.makeCall(AxisSoapMessageCaller.ja

>>>va:138)
>>>           at

com.rave.service.HTTPGatewayTesting1.doPost(HTTPGatewayTesting1.java:92)

>>>           at
>>>javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
>>>           at
>>>javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>>>           at

com.evermind.server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.invoke(ServletRequestD

>>>ispatcher.java:810)
>>>           at

com.evermind.server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.forwardInternal(Servle

>>>tRequestDispatcher.java:322)
>>>           at

com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.processRequest(HttpRequestHa

>>>ndler.java:790)
>>>           at

com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.run(HttpRequestHandler.java:

>>>270)
>>>           at

com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.run(HttpRequestHandler.java:

>>>112)
>>>           at

com.evermind.util.ReleasableResourcePooledExecutor$MyWorker.run(Releasab