axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dies Koper <d...@jp.fujitsu.com>
Subject Re: How does java2wsdl work?
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 01:32:02 GMT
Hi Bas,

If your class follows the Javabean conventions (public getter and
setter), Axis will pick up that field and include it in the WSDL.
Otherwise the field needs to be public.
Check out the Java->XML mapping section in the JAX-RPC 1.1 spec for details.

Regards,
Dies

--
Dies KOPER <dies@jp.fujitsu.com> (changed on 1 July 2005)
Fujitsu Ltd - MWPF1  (changed from MWPF3 on 21 Nov 2005)