axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas De Loof <nicolas.del...@capgemini.com>
Subject java2wsdl
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:32:35 GMT

Hello,

My business method uses commons-land Enums objects. When I use java2wsdl
those object are referenced :
 <sequence>
         <element name="codeOption" nillable="true"
type="tns1:CodeOptionEnum"/>

but my WSDL has no definition for  "tns1:CodeOptionEnum".

I've tryed to add a public default constructor but it doesn't help. I've
got the same problem with a business method that uses a no method interface.

What is require on my objects to make java2wsdl handle them without error ?

Nico.