axis-java-user mailing list archives

From m.d...@tiscali.it
Subject RE: wsdl not necessary?
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2006 14:08:14 GMT

ok you said that wsdl it is necessary to write the client but i don't understand
why axis2  examples as MyService.java with ping and echo method don't have
it.
And i don't understand why in this example the client EchoBlockingClient
doesn't need any stub class too.

Another important question is that if wsdl file it is necessary why there
is not a tool to create it starting from java service interface. In axis
(version 1) there is Java2Wsdl tool, why in axis 2 is absent? Can i use that
old tool and have my wsdl file or not?
 You said you created tha file by hand but i think for a newbie it is impossbile.
Thanks and excuse me for all these questions.

TISCALI ADSL Web&Mail
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom a partire da
14,95 Euro/mese. Attivala subito!
Per te 500 MB inclusi per navigare, inviare e ricevere messaggi e-mail, foto
ed mp3.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/2wam_tc/