axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Cogan <patrick.co...@gmail.com>
Subject Really urgent - Please help
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 16:45:03 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to deploy a web service, in the past I have used the ant task
with no problem, this isn't an option on out live server, so I am trying to
do so on the command line. I have looked at the document for this and I get
this error:

Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from
/u01/app/oc4j/oc4jcms/applications/cms/cms/WEB-INF/lib/axis.jar

The command is:

$JAVA_PATH/java -cp $AXISCLASSPATH org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient -lurl
https://localhost:7443/cms/services/AdminService deploy.wsdd

Does anyone know the problem? I've looked in the manifest for the
axis.jarand there isn't an entry for the main-class, but this is the
one from the
release 1.2.1 (I've also tried 1.2.0)

Thanks,
Patrick.