axis-java-user mailing list archives

From iksrazal <iksra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trouble redeploying handlers
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 19:41:43 GMT
I think I seen this a while back, and since then, what I do is simple but
effective: stop server, remove all mar's and aar's neccesary, re-start
server, stop server, reinstall, start server.

If that works, try writing a test case and filing a jira. Or reply to the list
- I'm working on axis2 handlers at the moment and I may be able to confirm
the behavior. (got other probelms at the moment ;-) ) .

HTH,
iksrazal
http://www.braziloutsource.com/