axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rubén Naranjo Izquierdo <rnara...@alumnos.upm.es>
Subject Re: [Axis2-0.94] Weird wsdl2java behaviour
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2006 14:06:18 GMT
   Sorry for taking so long to answer! I modified the .sh file changing "%1
%2..." for "%*", and wsdl2java worked as expected. "-p" and "-pn" options
work at last.

  I also tried invoking java directly on the wsdl2java class
(org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java) and it worked in the same way that the
modified (%*) script.

  Thanks for your help,

        Ruben.