axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rubén Naranjo Izquierdo <rnara...@alumnos.upm.es>
Subject [Axis2-0.94] Weird wsdl2java behaviour
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:23:02 GMT
  Hi all,

  I've been using Axis2-0.94 wsdl2java this last two days and I've realized that "-p" and
"-pn" options have no efect when compiling my wsdl. I mean, they have no effect.

  But the real weird thing comes when I change the order of the parameters in wsdl2java call.
With the following call:

./WSDL2Java.sh -uri $HOME/project/wsdl/mywsdl.wsdl -ss -sd -t -d xmlbeans -o $HOME/project/
-p org.objectweb.service -sn MyService -pn MySecondPortType

  I get the code generated (in default package) and this output:

Warning - Multiple endpoints found - picking the first endpoint!

  But with the following call (note that is the same call, but with the parameters's order
canged):

./WSDL2Java.sh -uri $HOME/project/wsdl/mywsdl.wsdl -o $HOME/project/ -p org.objectweb.service
-t -ss -sd -d xmlbeans -sn MyService -pn MySecondPortType

 I get the following exception with no code generated:

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Local part not allowed to be null
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:118)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:31)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Local part not
allowed to be null
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(SimpleDBExtension.java:152)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:80)
        ... 2 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Local part not allowed to be null
        at javax.xml.namespace.QName.<init>(QName.java:85)
        at javax.xml.namespace.QName.<init>(QName.java:70)
        at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaType.getQName(XmlSchemaType.java:91)
        at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleElement(SchemaBuilder.java:1496)
        at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleSequence(SchemaBuilder.java:979)
        at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleComplexContentExtension(SchemaBuilder.java:895)
        at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleComplexContent(SchemaBuilder.java:684)
        at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleComplexType(SchemaBuilder.java:592)
        at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleElement(SchemaBuilder.java:1501)
        at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleXmlSchemaElement(SchemaBuilder.java:107)
        at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaCollection.read(XmlSchemaCollection.java:233)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(SimpleDBExtension.java:86)
        ... 3 more