axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Bram Biesbrouck...@beligum.org>
Subject Re: wsdl java error
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 21:57:57 GMT
Thanks for the quick reply, Anne.

I followed your fix (didn't know that about document/literal, I just switched
over recently from encoded/rpc), so I added the following to my schema:

<element name="PlatformSelection" type="myxsd:PlatformSelectionType"/>
<element name="PlatformArray" type="myxsd:PlatformArrayType"/>

<element name="OsSelection" type="myxsd:OsSelectionType"/>
<element name="OsArray" type="myxsd:OsArrayType"/>

<element name="OsVersionSelection" type="myxsd:OsVersionSelectionType"/>
<element name="OsVersionArray" type="myxsd:OsVersionArrayType"/>

And adjusted the preceding type names accordingly.
I still get the same NullPointerException though...

Bram