axis-java-user mailing list archives

From trebor iksrazal <iksra...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: wsdl not necessary?
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2006 17:53:06 GMT
A couple quick things:

1) Place [axis2] in the subject as your more likely to
get a specific response.
2) WSDL is _not_ neccesary to develop axis2 web
services, its optional. Some of the user guide samples
use wsdl, some don't.
3) From what I gather java2wsdl is comming soon.
However, its often suggested that java2wsdl should be
just used as a starting point, and then work directly
with the wsdl by editing it. I myself don't use
java2wsdl .
4) Use the 'free as in beer' soa editor from cape
clear to create a wsdl file. Or just find a simple one
and then edit it to suit your needs. Its not
impossible at all.

HTH,
iksrazal
http://www.braziloutsource.com/

--- m.depe@tiscali.it wrote:

> [...]

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. -- Goethe"