axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2 0.93] Namespace to Java source package names
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 15:42:34 GMT
You should be able to use command line svn (make sure u set the as
described in  http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.1/ch07.html#svn-ch-7-sect-1.3.1)

"svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/ axis2"

Then once u get the code, you can add entries in
etc/project.properties (documented here -
http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/reference/properties.html)
maven.proxy.host=xxx
maven.proxy.port=yyy

thanks,