axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Stijn Christiaens <stijn.christia...@vub.ac.be>
Subject RE: Axis and Tapestry (or other)
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:12:01 GMT
Thanks. What I meant was that you have a Tapestry application that must
also provide a webservice, not just connect to an external one.
The problem is that the one I am making is a class which is constructed
with two Hivemind services. However I have almost finished it. The only
problem that remains is to have the Hivemind service instantiate for
Axis usage.