axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Bobek <andreas.bo...@uni-rostock.de>
Subject AW: Documentation for embedded configuration?
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:08:29 GMT
Hi Chuck,

I think installation/initialization of services/modules is the same for
minimal and standard distribution, that means you have to create a
repository with a modules directory, services directory and a axis2.xml file
in it.
To start the system I assume you have to start the main in SimpleHTTPServer.
There is a batch file in the bin directory of the standard distribution. I
think it would be useful to put this file in the minimal, too.

Andreas.

http://www.andreas-bobek.de