axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: axis2 classloading issue
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 04:21:02 GMT
Hmm, this is somewhat confusing to me. Are you saying that the jars inside
the libs folder is not captured by the service class loader ? The
aar/lib/*.jars are *supposed to be* loaded into the service classloader and
this particular problem can only occur if you deliberately switch the
classloaders  ! Actually the idea of the service archive having the lib
folder is exactly to ship such third party libraries.

--
Ajith Ranabahu