axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jason Cwik <billbrask...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: remote tcpmon and HeadlessException
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:43:42 GMT
- What error do you get when you *don't* use -Djava.awt.headless=true ?
- What is your DISPLAY environment variable set to?

If your DISPLAY variable isn't set, you might need to either use -X when
ssh'ing into the box, or modify your sshd_config and set X11Forwarding yes.
Some SSH servers don't allow X11 forwarding by default.