axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Clarence Dahlin <clarence.pi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Axis (1.3) through port other than 8080
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 07:43:24 GMT
If you use Axis together with Tomcat, you could set this port in the
server.xml configuration file.

For my installation; C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Tomcat
4.1.31\conf\server.xml

Look for something like
<!-- Define a non-SSL Coyote HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8081 -->
               port="8484"
               minProcessors="5" maxProcessors="75"
               enableLookups="true" redirectPort="8443"
               useURIValidationHack="false" disableUploadTimeout="true" />

Change the port and restart Tomcat.

/ Clarence