axis-java-user mailing list archives

From J.Sug...@pilz.ie
Subject Performance When Reading Attachments
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 14:39:51 GMT
Hi

I'm really hoping someone can finally solve this for me.

When I receive a message with a DIME Attachement, I get my Message object
back quite quickly, but it takes ages for it to read the attachments from
the message.

I considered that this could be because it's waiting for the attachments,
but unfortunatly, I can't work out how to just read the attachments
straight away.

Has anyone had this problem or found the solution?

I am using Axis for my client, and someone else is using a C++ GSOAP
client, and they get the data in no time.
So any help in improving attachement performance would be appreciated .

Thanks
James